Our Multi-Academy Trust is a partnership of schools who are genuinely committed to collaborative working, whilst retaining their individual ethos. By working together, we will strive to create a genuine partnership of academies that pupils, parents, staff, governors and the local community are proud to be a part of.
Schools in our MAT all have access to a range of universal support including:
- Training and support for leaders e.g. to secure robust self-evaluation which accurately informs planning
- School Improvement Partner visits to provide external scrutiny, including for Head teacher performance reviews
- Headteacher briefing sessions including national updates
- Peer support and reviews
- Support for curriculum/phase leaders
- Induction for NQTs and future new head teachers
- Support for governance including termly meetings
- Training for and monitoring of safeguarding
- CEIAG support for pupils at risk of becoming NEET (Secondary)
- Support for critical incidents
- Support, training and evaluation of business processes, including finance, HR, estates management and health and safety
The level of support responds to the level of powers and responsibilities delegated to each LGB.
The Humber Teaching School is a centre of excellence; providing access to outstanding schools, leaders, teachers and support staff who can play a leading role in the training and professional development of others.
Both the Humber Teaching School and the East of England Teacher Training SCITT train new teachers in the Primary and Secondary phases and produce high quality trainees for the profession.