What is our track record of working with schools?
- The Healing Multi-Academy Trust is a local partnership which has grown and expanded to support a wider network of primary and secondary schools.
What are the benefits?
- An effective programme to support the transfer of your pupils from year 6 to year 7
- Enhanced curriculum and enrichment opportunities
- An outstanding education service provided locally
Staff and Governors:
- Opportunities to share training and expertise locally
- Access to outstanding education from 3-19, on the door step
What will be the implications for staff arising from the changes?
- All teaching and support staff will TUPE transfer on existing School Teacher's Pay and Conditions
- Partner Schools will automatically become an Alliance member of the Humber Teaching School and therefore staff will benefit, for example, from a range of CPD programmes
What will the financial implications be?
We are fully committed to working in partnership through challenge, support and monitoring to provide services including:
- quality assurance, compliance management and challenge
- leadership development and support
- professional development from ITT to leadership
- business support for finance and administration, HR, IT and building and resource management
- service provision via bespoke contracts e.g. school meals and admissions
Levels of support and their associated level of funding will be tailored to individual partners. For example, schools moving from good to outstanding will have access to the core services, whereas schools requiring improvement will require additional services.
What powers, responsibilities and accountabilities will we have after the changes?
- All good and outstanding Academies will retain their Local Governing Body
- The Scheme of Delegation will reflect the levels of support required