Our Multi-Academy Trust is a partnership of schools who are genuinely committed to collaborative working, whilst retaining their individual ethos. By working together we will strive to create a genuine partnership of academies that pupils, parents, staff, governors and the local community are proud to be a part of.
- improved pupil outcomes
- enrichment opportunities
- access for all to a professional development network
- greater community involvement
- support for core services
In addition to the school improvement programme, all academies within the Multi-Academy Trust will be encouraged to contribute to one or more of the following:
- sharing best practice
- mentoring and coaching staff
- recruitment and training of Governors for Local Governing Bodies
This reinforces the principle of working together as a Multi-Academy Trust to deliver first-class education.